Open in browser...Read more
Rigol DS1202Z-E with Options Bundle (200MHz)
- Analog channel bandwidth: 200 MHz
- 2 analog channels
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 24 Mpts
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and
- playback functions
- Innovative "Ultra Vision" technology
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions
- Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Various interfaces: USB Host & Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) TFT LCD, intensity graded colour display
- 3 years warranty
The Rigol Rigol DS1202Z-E is a very high quality two channel digital storage oscilloscope. It features a real-time sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s and a bandwidth of 200 MHz.
The Rigol DS1202Z-E is equipped with well designed and easy to use control panels offering comprehensive ease-of-use functions for all measuring tasks. The menu navigation is intuitive and available in several languages.
This high performance standard not only ensures capturing real-time instantaneous signals, but also observes details of repeated signals.
The Rigol DS1202Z-E has a refresh rate of up to 30.000 wfms/s, enabling users to capture instantaneous signals, as well as abnormal signals more quicky. It also helps to enhance the waveform capturing ability and to expedite a circuit debug course. The quality of the Rigol oscilloscopes is comparable to Agilent and Tektronix oscilloscopes.
The particularly large TFT color displays are very easy to read. Thanks to an intelligent system for displaying or masking information, the largest possible area is always available for displaying signals.
The signal curves, the FFT display, and other functions can be shown simultaneously on the display.
Innovative UltraVision Technology(Analog Channel)
- Deep Memory Depth (up to 24 Mpts)
- Higher Waveform Capture Rate (up to 30,000 wfms/s)
- Real-time Waveform Recording & Playback (up to 60,000 frames)
- Intensity Graded Color Display
Models and Key Specifications
|Analog||BW 200 MHz|
|Number of Analog Channels||2|
|Max. Real-time Sample Rate||1 GSa/s (single-channel), 500 MSa/s (dual-channel)|
|Max. Memory Depth||standard 24 Mpts (single-channel), 12 Mpts (dual-channel)|
|Max. Waveform Capture Rate||30,000 wfms/s|
|Hardware Real-time Waveform Recording and Playback Functions||Up to 60,000 frames|
|Standard Probes||Two PVP2350 350 MHz passive HighZ probes|
|OPTION & ACCESSORY||DS1202Z-E|
|WEIGHT (Packed)||6 kg|