RACOMTECH is a professional RF & Microwave technology company, our RF & Microwave products...Read more
UHF Connectors Invented in the 1930's by an Amphenol engineer named E. Clark Quackenbush, UHF coaxial connectors are general purpose units developed for use in low frequency systems from 0.6 - 300 MHz. Invented for use in the radio industry, UHF is an acronym for Ultra High Frequency because at the time 300 MHz was considered high frequency.
UHF connectors feature a threaded coupling. Because these connectors are low-cost, the impedance is variable.
- $6.50UHF SO239 Socket to SMA male Adapter 50ohm
- $7.50UHF SO239 Jack to Jack straight adapter 50ohm
- $7.50UHF male to male straight adapter 50ohm
- $7.50Min UHF male to UHF SO239 female connector adapter 50 ohm
- $9.30UHF PL259 Clamp Plug for RG213 RG214 LMR400 cable
- $6.30UHF SO239 Crimp socket for RG58 LMR195 Cable 50 ohmHigh Quality
- $6.50UHF PL259 Connector Crimp Plug for RG58 cable 50ohmHigh Quality Teflon Insulator.
- $8.50UHF SO239 Clamp socket for RG213 LMR400 Cable