UHF Connectors Invented in the 1930's by an Amphenol engineer named E. Clark Quackenbush, UHF coaxial connectors are general purpose units developed for use in low frequency systems from 0.6 - 300 MHz. Invented for use in the radio industry, UHF is an acronym for Ultra High Frequency because at the time 300 MHz was considered high frequency.
UHF connectors feature a threaded coupling. Because these connectors are low-cost, the impedance is variable.
- $6.50UHF SO239 Socket to SMA male Adapter 50ohm
- $3.30UHF PL259 Connector Plug for RG8 RG213 LMR400 cable 50ohm.
- $6.50UHF SO239 Jack to Jack straight adapter 50ohm
- $6.60UHF male to male straight adapter 50ohm
- $3.30UHF PL259 Connector Plug for RG58 cable 50ohmHigh Quality Teflon Insulator.
- $7.50Min UHF male to UHF SO239 female connector adapter 50 ohm
- $9.30UHF PL259 Clamp Plug for RG8 RG213 LMR400 cable 50ohm High Quality Cable Installation instruction:
- $6.30UHF SO239 Crimp socket for RG58 LMR195 Cable 50 ohmHigh Quality
- $5.50UHF PL259 Connector Crimp Plug for RG58 cable 50ohmHigh Quality Teflon Insulator.
- $7.40UHF SO239 Clamp socket for RG213 LMR400 Cable
- $6.40UHF PL259 Crimp plug for RG213
- $14.50UHF PL259 Crimp plug for RG213, LMR400 Cable 50 ohm High Quality