RACOMTECH is a professional RF & Microwave technology company, our RF & Microwave products...Read more
Tools & Soldering Station
We provide professional coax crimping and stripping tools from Taiwan tooling company.
- $39.50Coax cable crimp tool , crimp tool for RG58, RG59, RG62, RG174 cables, HT-336G Ratchet Hex Crimping Tool, HT-336G Ratchet Hex Crimper
- $27.50Description: Double Blades, Coax Cable Stripper Fully Adjustable & Replaceable Blades Removes 4, 6, 8 and 12mm Insulation (adjustable) Use easily, lock the tool over the cable, spin clockwise, then pull off the unwanted portion. Made of High Impact Material; Economical but of high-performance Come with a screw driver Can set various cutting depths according to different cables The stripping diagram on the top of the stripper makes it quick to select the proper tool forthe coaxial cable you're using. Can be used for RG-58/59/62/6/6QS/3C/4C/5CDesigned for RG-59, RG-59 Quad, RG-6, RG-6 Quad, and RG-58 RG174 CablesLength: 3.9" (100mm)Weight: 33g
- $39.50Hanlong Ratcheting operation reduces hand fatigue Accommodates RG316 RG174 RG179 RG213 LMR400 RG8 RG11 Cables Laminated steel construction Contoured handle Lifetime Warranty
- $19.50Description: Precision holes for wire stripping Coiled spring for positive jaw opening Scissor-style blades are precision ground and heat treated to hold their edge Channellock Blue comfort grips Handles American Wire Gauge (AWG) Sizes 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and .80, 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 2.0 and 2.6mmLength: 6" (100mm)Weight: 213g
- $109Feature: The digital soldering station is temperature-controlled with an adjustable soldering tip temperature. The adjustable temperature lets you perform all soldering work in the field of electronics with various soft solders (with lead or silver solder). Exchangeable Soldering Tip. The display shows the nominal and the current temperature. Three programmable buttons can be assigned freely selectable temperature values. The enclosed soldering iron was calibrated on this soldering station (temperature accuracy). If the soldering iron has to be exchanged, it must be calibrated again. A high-impedance potential equalization socket enables application on MOS components or ESD workstations and protects you from static charge during soldering. The soldering station is designed in protective class 2 (double or reinforced insulation) and may only be operated with common household voltage (110/220V~/60/50Hz).
- $39.50Ratchet Hex Crimping Tool, Coaxial cable crimper
- $9.50Atten Solderung Tips 900M-T
- $24.50Description: Stainless Steel Blades Precision Ground Hardened for long lasting edge Easy Swing lock convenient for Right and Left handed users Made of High Impact Material; Economical but of high-performance This cable cutter TH1899 is the proper tool for the coaxial cables RG714, RG58, RG213, RG214, RG8, RG11, LMR400..Length: 6-1/2" (165mm) Cutting capacity: up to diameter 3/8" (10 mm) soft cablesWeight: 49g
- $32.50AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10/8 DIN1.5/2.5/6/10 mm2 JIS 1.25/2.0/5.5/8 mm2 Non-insulated termina
- $69$39Feature: Light handle suitable for long time operation Heating body is made of imported temperature-proof materials and advanced process. Long life and low cost for replacement. The heating element uses low voltage DC current, ensuring anti-static, without electric leakage or interference. With special temperature locking system, preventing temperature changed without permission. Separate design, easy to place. Temperature setting within 200-480°C optional, and temperature controlled accurately Nozzles (iron tips) equivalent with international products, various optional nozzle meet customer's different working conditions Made of conductive materials to ensure completely anti-static
- $26.50The stripping diagram on the top of the stripper makes it quick to select the proper tool forthe coaxial cable you're using. Can be used for RG58 RG59 RG62 RG6 cables