RACOMTECH is a professional RF & Microwave technology company, our RF &...Read more
Rigol DSG3030 RF Digital SG 9KHz -3GHz with IQ modulation
- The highest frequency: 3 GHz/6 GHz
- Amplitude accuracy: less 0.5dB (typical)
- Output amplitude range: -130 dBm to +13 dBm
- High signal purity, phase noise: Less -110dBc/Hz@20kHz (typical)
- Standard 0.5ppm internal clock; 5ppb high stable clock for option
- Standard AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation
- Standard pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 80dB;
- pulse train generator for option
- I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output
- All modulations support internal and external modulation modes
- Standard 2U height design to save rack space;
- rack mount kit is available
- Standard USB/LAN/GPIB remote control interfaces;
- support SCPI command set
- Wear-free electronic attenuator design
- Well-designed automatically fl atness calibration function
- (Cables, attenuators, amplifi ers and so on) for test
- system with power meter control
Specifications are valid under the following conditions: the instrument in the calibration cycle is stored at least two hours at 0°C to 50°C temperature, and 40 minutes warm up. The specifications include measurement uncertainty. Data represented in this manual are specifications unless otherwise noted.
Typical (typ.): describes characteristic performance, which 80 percent of the measurement results will meet at room temperature (approximately 25 °C). This data is not warranted, does not include measurement uncertainty.
Nominal (nom.): indicates the expected mean or average performance, or an attribute whose performance is by design, such as the 50Ω connector. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25 °C).
Measured (meas.): describes an attribute measured during the design phase for purposes of communicating expected performance, such as amplitude drift vs. time. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25 °C).
All charts represented in this manual are the measurement results of multiple instruments at room temperature unless otherwise noted.
SSB Phase Noise
|FUNCTION||RF signal generator|
|WEIGHT (Packed)||7.5 kg|