RACOMTECH is a professional RF & Microwave technology company, our RF & Microwave products...Read more
Agilent 8719ES Vector Network Analyzer 50MHz-13.5GHz ( Used )
Quote for the price!
||User's guide||Product Overview|
The Agilent / Keysight 8719ES vector network analyzer allows complete characterization of RF and microwave components. The Agilent 8719ES includes an integrated synthesized source, test set and tuned receiver. The built-in S-parameter test set provides a full range of magnitude and phase measurements in both the forward and reverse directions. Built-in vector accuracy enhancement techniques include full two-port, adapter-removal, and optional TRL calibration.
- 50 MHz to 13.5 GHz 100 dB of dynamic range
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Two measurement channels
- Four display channels
- Frequency and power sweeps
- Fast sweep and data transfer speed
- Pass/Fail testing, powerful marker functions
- Electronic calibration (ECal) Internal automation with test-sequencing
- Optional time-domain, high power test set, four samplers and TRL calibration, direct sampler access, frequency-offset mode
- Offer 30 days warranty
Military Standard 45662A Calibration with Test Data - See more at: http://www.testequipmentconnection.com/6816/Agilen...
Military Standard 45662A Calibration with Test Data - See more at: http://www.testequipmentconnection.com/6816/Agilen...Military Standard 45662A Calibration ( 2002)
|H16 adds a switch that allows the analyzer to be used
either in the standard test set configuration or in low-noise-floor mode.
*Additional information and photos of the 8719ES available upon request.
|FUNCTION||Vect network analyzer|
|WEIGHT (Packed)||24.5 kg|