RACOMTECH is a professional RF & Microwave technology company, our RF &...Read more
Rigol DS1052D 50MHz, 1Gs/S, 2 /16 Channels
- A true mixed signal oscilloscope with 16 channel Logic Analyzer (DS1000D)
- 1 GSa/s maximum real-time sample rate, 25 GSa/s maximum equivalent-time sample rate
- 1Mpts long Memory Depth
- 100 MHz, 50 MHz Bandwidths
- Ultra compact design: 303mm x 154mm x 133mm (WxHxD)
- 64 k TFT color LCD, bright and vivid waveform display
- Advanced trigger modes: Edge, Video, Pulse Width, Slope, Alternate
- Adjustable bigger sensitivity: Effectively filter noise from bigger signal and avoid false trigger
- 20 automatic measurements
- Cursor measurements: Manual, Track and Auto Measure modes
- 10 waveforms, 10 setups, BMP and CSV storage
- Math functions:+, -, x, FFT, Invert
- Special digital filter and waveform recorder
- Built-in hardware frequency counter
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, RS-232
- Standard configuration: PassIFail test, effectively avoid electromagnetic interference by using photoelectricity-isolation
- Multi-language user interface, built-in help system
- Direct print to PictBridge compatible printers via USB Device interface
- Rigol 3 years warranty in Australia ......See details
- NATA Calibration........Contact us for details
|FUNCTION||Digital storage, Logic analyzer|
|WEIGHT (Packed)||6.5 kg|
RIGOL DS1000D, E Series Digital Oscilloscopes feature 2 input channels, up to 1 GS/s real time
sample rate, up to 100 MHz bandwidth, and much more to simplify your system design and test.
The "D" Series also feature a 16 Channel Logic Analyzer, for true MSO capability.
The DS1000E, DS1000D Series Digital Oscilloscopes provide exceptional waveform viewing and
measurements in a compact, lightweight package. The DS1000E, DS1000D Series is ideal for
production test, field service, research, design, and education and training applications involving
analog/digital circuits test and troubleshooting.
The 5.7” QVGA (320X240) 64 K TFT color display uses the latest LED backlight technology, which
gives you the best viewing experience, yet consumes less power and provides a longer lifespan.