Our Shop is secured with SSL.
EYou Electronics Shop Terms and Conditions of Sale
By making a purchase from Eyou Electronics Shop you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Payment Terms. Unless agreed to separately in writing, payment is to be made in advance of shipment by PAYPAL with authorized Credit Card, Bank Cheque, Company Cheque or Wire Transfer.
1.1 PayPal. Eyou Electronics Shop accepts online payments via the PayPal payment system. PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. It's greatest advantage is that payments are made immediately - much quicker than sending bank transfers.
Eyou Electronics Shop E-mail address for PayPal account is: email@example.com
1.2 Bank Deposit. Bank details will be shown on purchase invoices. This is the preferred payment method for order in Australia. No transaction fees.
1.3 Credit Card. We do not directly receive payment by credit card, but you can use credit card to make your payment to our PayPal account WITHOUT requiring a Paypal account.
2. Shipping. All Products are shipped FOB Melbourne, Australia to the Buyer's address. Orders are shipped by Australia POST. Individual pieces of equipment that weigh in excess of 20Kg will be shipped freight collect by a carrier at our discretion. All Shipments that product's value is over A$500 will be insured. All shipments should be inspected immediately. If there is damage to the shipment, have the carrier make a written note of the damage. The consignee must file all damage claims. Eyou Electronics Shop will do everything possible to aid in this process, however, our responsibility ceases when the carrier signs the bill of lading acknowledging they have received the merchandise in good condition.
3. Warranty: The Limited Warranties applicable to Eyou Electronics Shop’s products can be found at our Warranty Policy or in the documentation provides with our products.
4. Technical Support. Eyou Electronics Shop extends a lifetime support on all products. This support only covers original products purchased directly from Eyou Electronics Shop, and does not include products purchased from a reseller or third party. Our lifetime support covers any questions an end user may have that deals with the operational ability of the products. Support is made available via telephone, facsimile, electronic mail, or web. Onsite support is not included in our Lifetime Support.
5. Restocking Charege. Orders cancelled during manufacturing but prior to shipment will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Orders returned within 30 days of shipment are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Orders for custom products of any nature are noncancellable. After 30 days from shipment all sales are final.
6. Delivery dates. Eyou Electronics Shop will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date(s) requested in Buyer's order, provided however, that Eyou Electronics Shop will not be liable under any circumstances for its failure to meet such delivery date(s). If Buyer terminates individual orders because of Eyou Electronics Shop failure to deliver, Buyer's sole remedy shall be entitlement to cancel the unshipped quantity of any individual order. No cancellation of any purchase order for default of Eyou Electronics Shop shall be effective unless Eyou Electronics Shop has failed to correct such alleged default within thirty (30) days after receipt by Eyou Electronics Shop of a written notice by Buyer of such default.
7. Limitation of Liability. If we default, or because of other liability you are entitled to recover damages from us, then regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages we are only liable for the amount of any actual loss or damage up to the charges for the product or service that is the subject of the claim. This limit also applies to any subcontractor, reseller, programmer, or developer as the maximum for which we are collectively responsible. Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages; loss of or damage to your records or data; or consequential damages (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Warranty for Free Software. Eyou Electronics Shop may include software that is licensed free of charge. Because the software is licensed free of charge, there is no warranty for the software, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the software "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of a particular purpose. The entire risk as the quality and performance of the software is with you. Should the software prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will any copyright holder, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute the software as permitted above, be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate of losses sustained by you or third parties or a failure of the software to operate with any other softwares), even if such holder or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Blog / News
Rigol 9KHz- 1.5GHz Spectrum analyzer
RACOMTECH Test Instruements