RFSim99 is a free linear S-parameter based circuit simulator offering schematic capture, simulation, 1...Read more
Cotran KC80 Rubber Mastic Tape ( 3M roll )
KC80 is a self-bonding rubber tape used for electrical insulation up to 2kV and for moisture sealing
on all types of telecommunications and solid dielectric power cable. It consists of an ethylene
propylene rubber (EPR) backer overlaid with a tacky, temperature stable, electrical grade mastic.
The EPR backer’s strong “memory” to return to its original shape when stretched during taping provides
significant centripetal force that allows the mastic to flow into and fill every crevice and indentation in
a cable jacket thereby giving a superior moisture seal in a splice or termination. Both the backer
and mastic components of KC80 have excellent electrical characteristics. The tape is suitable for use
with conductors rated at 90°C with an emergency overload rating of 130°C. The tape is also resistant
to corrosion, chemicals and ultra violet light. Its 1.65mm thickness facilitates rapid protection build-up.
Use in conjunction with KC63 premium vinyl electrical tape for optimal performance.
· Primary electrical insulation and moisture sealing in splices and terminations of solid dielectric power
cable up to 2kV
· Insulating and moisture sealing of telecommunication cable connections in base stations, antennas and
· Bus bar insulation and corrosion protection
· Cable jacketing
· Other moisture sealing applications
- 1 Roll Coaxial Cable Insulating Mastic Seal Tape
- 3M Long x 63.5mm Wide x 1.65mm Thick Roll
Delivery lead time: 2- 3 weeks after receive your order
Note:Data in table represent average of test results and are not to be used for specification purposes. The
product user should make their own tests to determine the product’s suitability for their intended use.
|Cable Flex Type||Cable Accessories|
|Cable Type||Cable Mastic Tape|